New Jersey Tax Map Specialist (minimum 5 years of experience)
Civil Solutions is presently seeking a full-time professional supporting our New Jersey Tax Map Team at our headquarters in Hammonton, NJ. Civil Solutions is the Geospatial Services division of Adams, Rehmann & Heggan Associates, Inc. (ARH), a mid-sized, Hammonton (NJ) based consulting engineering, planning, surveying, and environmental science firm.
The current opportunity is based primarily on our increased production and the need for a mid-level production position. We are looking for an individual with direct experience in constructing municipal digital tax maps for our New Jersey municipal/county clients. A minimum of 5 years of experience with tax mapping and the use of AutoCAD is required. Candidates that do not show evidence of this minimum experience will not be considered.
Candidates must have the following direct, hands-on experience with the following items. Candidates that do not show evidence of this minimum experience will not be considered.
• New Jersey tax map regulations
• 5 years of tax map construction for New Jersey municipalities using AutoCAD
• Knowledge of NJ MOD-IV system
• Detailed knowledge of and compliance with the NJ Division of Taxation Digital Tax Map Standards
• 5 years of experience interpreting surveys, deeds, file maps, and other tax map related sources
• Working understanding of land surveying principles
• Interaction with clients during tax map construction
This position requires the ability and initiative to work independently and on a team. Ideal candidates are creative, detail-oriented, and take pride in delivering quality work on-time.
Salary will be based on experience, qualifications, and potential value to our Team. Civil Solutions offers a comprehensive benefits package and an excellent performance-based opportunity for increased responsibilities, compensation, and advancement. Civil Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minority candidates are encouraged to apply.